Purevanillaserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft minus the toppings: no mods, no tp, no special privlages, no spawning crap-just good old fashioned Vanilla

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST

Go down 
+32
Vaiza
Isaac419
Hatmasta
WWEG
hopit4
code8654
NathanielRoss
rolllikeyoshi
Magicman
MrPyromaniac
Mr_Bury
geong1
jbird581
crazedcheese
emil_reeh
Brian14405
thapowwa7
Tmkish14
Brainshard
Morrisor
s13rra
Passive
mellowkid9090
TABEN
slappappy
Skilhgt
Kinkajouassassin
Dudewow
Stupidpandabear
donutlover9
Z00A
ybron
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Morrisor

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:41 pm

I am really sorry but as I said server is closed. You should try to play on other servers.
Back to top Go down
NathanielRoss

PostSubject: Hey, I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft for a while now and I think joining a server like this one world be an awesome way to spice the game up again. My IGN is NathanielRoss   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:22 am

ybron wrote:
YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE FORUM TO REPLY

When you reply please just tell me your
IGN and why you would like to join

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 45454545454

Back to top Go down
wont fit

PostSubject: jimmywheelo would like to apply   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Hello. My minecraft username is jimmywheelo and I would like to apply for a spot on your server.

P.S. I am I minecraft ninja...
Back to top Go down
code8654

PostSubject: Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 pm

code8654

I would like to join this server because I have wanted to find a good 100% vanilla server with a good community.
Back to top Go down
hopit4

PostSubject: Server Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm

I do not know if it is down now or what, but here is my application Smile

IGN: hopit4

My Reason: I am tired of those servers with donors and special abilities! With people hacking and cheating, and most of all, mean admins and GREIFERS. I have taken a good hard look at this server's youtube video and the website, and I would be delighted to join! I am a hack free player and a great minecraft player (My at least my standards) So please reply to me and I would be so greatful to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hopit4

PostSubject: (New post with account) Server Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:14 pm

IGN: hopit4

Why?: I hate those servers with "donors" and "mods" that have more power than me. I want to play minecraft the way it was intended. So I would be delighted to play a server with no plugins and has nothing more to offer than the good old minecraft everybody deserves!
Back to top Go down
WWEG

PostSubject: Please whitelist me?   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:09 pm

IGN: WWECrafters Hey the reason is I need and want a vanilla server to make videos where there is chill people and no griefers or need of chest protection, that's all if you have any questions Twitter me @itsCiscoDisco Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hatmasta

PostSubject: Why i want to apply to the server   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 pm

I want to apply to the server because i have been a bit lonely in single player worlds, and i want to make some friends in a good vanilla server.
Back to top Go down
Isaac419

PostSubject: Applying   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Hullo! My IGN is Isaac419 same as my forum name. I'd like to join because i love playing without what i consider cheats: TP'ing and the such. I love minecraft in it's basest form and the teamwork it requires. Thank you and see you on the server soon hopefully!
Back to top Go down
bulletni

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:08 pm

In game Name : bulletninja101

Reason: I'm tired of people destroying my house what I build and just stealing everything. If you can't build something and have it still there when you come back whats the point?
Back to top Go down
Vaiza

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:04 am

IGN : Vaiza
i was searching for a pure vanilla server for like 2 years finally i found it i hope you accept me
Back to top Go down
Praulis

PostSubject: Praulis Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:49 am

IGN: Praulis
REASON: I want to make video of let's plays get to know over player build stuff and help over player maybe prank someone and Enjoy To play with them Smile Talk to over player maybe have fun.
Back to top Go down
Witzi

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:47 pm

IGN: WitzIpedia

Reason: One of the main reasons is i need a server to record gameplay on. The other main reason is I really dislike plugins and mods. One of my friends and I have been looking for a vanilla server for so long and then we found this. His IGN is littleduck99. Hope you accept us.
Back to top Go down
RedPine

PostSubject: Join Request   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:45 pm

redpine
Haven't been to a server before but I enjoyed playing LAN with another friend. Minecraft is updating regularly so mods would make things too complicated. I'm friendly but not easily offended.
Back to top Go down
hindy007

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:13 am

hi my minecraft username is hindy007 and I would like to join this server. I want to join this server because its a fully vanilla server
Back to top Go down
RedPine

PostSubject: Breifly inactive   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:17 am

RedPine wrote:
redpine
Haven't been to a server before but I enjoyed playing LAN with another friend. Minecraft is updating regularly so mods would make things too complicated. I'm friendly but not easily offended.
I'm leaving because I broke my computer, and replaced it with a cheap one with an intel HD graphics card.... yeah... don't buy toshiba satellite if you intend to play any voxel based game, or any game more complicated than FO:NV or Borderlands 2 (on minimum graphics settings)

Last edited by RedPine on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated status)
Back to top Go down
Haloseals

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:57 pm

ybron wrote:

YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE FORUM TO REPLY

When you reply please just tell me your
IGN and why you would like to join

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 45454545454

IGN: Haloseals
Reason: I have always relished the thought of joining a pure vanilla server in multiplayer! i have yet to see the day! i wish to play minecraft the way notch made it, not that chest locking creeper nerfing nonsense! Your community sounds like the people i would like to hang around with. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
o_Blue_Diamond_o

PostSubject: Join / add me   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:50 am

Player name: o_Blue_Diamond_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purevanillaserver :: For Members :: Applying to the server!-
Jump to: