Purevanillaserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft minus the toppings: no mods, no tp, no special privlages, no spawning crap-just good old fashioned Vanilla

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i love you (not even gay)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CptJackH

i love you (not even gay) Empty
PostSubject: i love you (not even gay)   i love you (not even gay) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 am

I really love you guys for resisting the system and making a pure minecraft server. I believe minecraft would be better wihtout bukkit, but its so cool i use it myself. but i dont want to.ITS REALLY COMPLICATED. Anyhow, p[lease whitelist me, because I am DEFINATELY NOT a noob. I have been on other servers, giving them gifts like underwater hotels, castles, im not even asking for OP, because i can do all that without noob-hacking Razz. I despise all hackers, so i am not one. I am an expert at redstone. my user name is CaptainJackH. I look forward to being on a pure minecraft server, and may notch bless you.
Back to top Go down
Morrisor

i love you (not even gay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you (not even gay)   i love you (not even gay) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 am

added
Back to top Go down

i love you (not even gay)
Page 1 of 1