Purevanillaserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft minus the toppings: no mods, no tp, no special privlages, no spawning crap-just good old fashioned Vanilla

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST

Go down 
+32
Vaiza
Isaac419
Hatmasta
WWEG
hopit4
code8654
NathanielRoss
rolllikeyoshi
Magicman
MrPyromaniac
Mr_Bury
geong1
jbird581
crazedcheese
emil_reeh
Brian14405
thapowwa7
Tmkish14
Brainshard
Morrisor
s13rra
Passive
mellowkid9090
TABEN
slappappy
Skilhgt
Kinkajouassassin
Dudewow
Stupidpandabear
donutlover9
Z00A
ybron
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ybron
Admin

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST Empty
PostSubject: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE FORUM TO REPLY

When you reply please just tell me your
IGN and why you would like to join

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST 45454545454

Back to top Go down
http://purevanillaserver.weebly.com/
Z00A

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 am

ybron wrote:

hi
Back to top Go down
Xavien

PostSubject: whitelist me please   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 pm

IGN: Xavien
Reason: I have always relished the thought of joining a pure vanilla server in multiplayer! i have yet to see the day! i wish to play minecraft the way notch made it, not that chest locking creeper nerfing nonsense! Your community sounds like the people i would like to hang around with. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
donutlover9

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Z00A wrote:
ybron wrote:

hi
IGN:donutlover9
Why I want to be in it: I think that modded servers are OK, but seriously, I am just looking for a vanilla server to play on. It gets so annoying when I get "You do not have permission to build" as soon as I log in to a server.
Back to top Go down
Stupidpandabear

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

A friend of mine wants to join, nickname is SmallArtFly.

~Panda
Back to top Go down
Z00A

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 am

cameron17 whitelist me plz i hate going on serevers where ppl abuse god powers and mods
Back to top Go down
daniel10

PostSubject: I want to go on! Gimme the IP!!   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:06 am

supakrusher28: I love Minecraft and hate mods. Why should anyone change what is perfect?? 'Nuff said!
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_

PostSubject: Apply   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:42 am

8_B_A_L_L: I would like to play because playing vanilla with other people is really fun but there isn't that many un whitelisted vanilla servers out there because they all get griefed Sad. I saw this server and it looked prettyy cool so i decided to check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dudewow

PostSubject: I CANT WAIT TO PLAY PURE VANILLA FTW :)   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 am

I have been looking for a pure vanilla server for awhile
FINALLY I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT MATCH!

I will play this server to help others and myself play PURE VANILLA Smile and have an AWESOME TIME!

I CANT WAIT!

(my ign is mrlekai)
Back to top Go down
Kinkajouassassin

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Kinkajouassassin. I want to play vanilla smp and this was the best looking one i found.
Back to top Go down
Skilhgt

PostSubject: Skilhgt   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:55 am

I want to join your server because I am sick of plugins, and want to just have a pure vanilla server to go on.

My name on Minecraft is: Skilhgt
Back to top Go down
slappappy

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 pm

ybron wrote:

Iam IGN
reason:
I only want to play on a survival multiplayer server that isn't ruined with mods and hacks, I like the single player but I'd much rather play with other people and share my creations with others.
And not have to worry about getting griefed or stolen from.
Back to top Go down
slappappy

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 pm

oh yeah my ign is slappappy . . .sorry
Back to top Go down
TABEN

PostSubject: reply   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:29 pm

my ign is Taben and I would like to join because it isnt destroyed with mods and other annoying things. i simply want to play a game with other players help them out. maybey punch a tree or two down and have fun
Back to top Go down
oblitor

PostSubject: im sorry   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 pm

alright hey ybron i really would like to get back on the server its been almost a year now can you let me back on for a trial week and if things go well can i stay and if they don't ill respect that and leave the server and never return i am done grieving and stealing and want a fresh start on this server .......................so think it through and message me on skype
Back to top Go down
Robolion

PostSubject: Please let me join :D   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:28 am

Im english and mate, i have been searching for a vanilla server for ages, mods like "World Protect" and creeper nerfs and chest locking just ruin minecraft, i want to play how Notch made the game! Not some server full of mods and spawncampers. Yes campers. Im talking to you. IGN is Robolion. Danke for listening. Could i also have the IP please?
Back to top Go down
mellowkid9090

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 am

Been looking around for a good old fashion server and i believe this is the one. All other servers say "vanilla" but aren't. I was actually looking at one and it literally said "Pure vanilla server, play with friends and no griefing, 40+ plugins". When i finally stumbled onto this place, i thought it looked great. I was wondering if I could join please. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Passive

PostSubject: Please let me join.   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

I've hosted multiple servers off my home computer back in the day, and been admin on clan servers and always fought for the servers to be vanilla but I could never keep them all off due to losing votes. I can't host my own server anymore so I'd like a new server to play with people on.

I've contributed tons of time to servers just to see them go down and I'd like to work on one that has been around for a while and is planning to stay.

My username is "Sir_Orrin" and I look forward to playing towards an awesome legit build.
Back to top Go down
s13rra

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm

IGN: sierra_tim
I'm quite new to the game and i have been looking for a server without mods and shit for ages. and here i finally got one. I would really want to be involved in your server. Thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morrisor

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 am

anyone who want to apply post nick in that topic
Back to top Go down
Brainshard

PostSubject: Hi. can I be whitelisted please?   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

My Minecraft username is blokmasta
I have another one called SHADOW_LINK_ so plz whitelist that too

I want to join this server because vanilla servers are great and all of the servers I am finding claim to be vanilla but they have about 50 annoying plugins like vanish no packet. They disassemble my home while invisible. I dont like this stuff and it doesnt happen on a vanilla server. So yeah, Please Whitelist blokmasta and SHADOW_LINK_.
Back to top Go down
Tmkish14

PostSubject: whiteList   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Ign: Tmkish14

Please whitelist me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
thapowwa7

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:56 pm

ybron wrote:

IGN:thapowwa7 i would like to join because it's the only pure vanilla server i found that isn't griefed and it seems like a nice server. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mark5tro

PostSubject: Would Like to Join Server   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 pm

IGN: mark5trong

Reason: For the past few days I have being joining PlanetMinecraft servers and have yet to find one that I like. The one Vanilla server I joined about a week ago was griefed and I lost everything I worked on. I just want to get back to the basics of Minecraft and enjoy building and not have to worry about griefers. afro
Back to top Go down
urface44

PostSubject: Whitelist   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 pm

IGN:yourface44
i want to join cuz whenever i go on a server the admins use plugins to abues there powers and stuff.
Vanilla seems like the best choice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purevanillaserver :: For Members :: Applying to the server!-
Jump to: