Purevanillaserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft minus the toppings: no mods, no tp, no special privlages, no spawning crap-just good old fashioned Vanilla

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST

Go down 
+32
Vaiza
Isaac419
Hatmasta
WWEG
hopit4
code8654
NathanielRoss
rolllikeyoshi
Magicman
MrPyromaniac
Mr_Bury
geong1
jbird581
crazedcheese
emil_reeh
Brian14405
thapowwa7
Tmkish14
Brainshard
Morrisor
s13rra
Passive
mellowkid9090
TABEN
slappappy
Skilhgt
Kinkajouassassin
Dudewow
Stupidpandabear
donutlover9
Z00A
ybron
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Colorfad

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 am

I'd like to apply to this server because I wish to be on a server full of admins that aren't retarded and land people in jail abusing power just for funzies and giggles >:[

I've had bad experiences with admins in the past.

Anyway, the REAL reason I want to join is because I've never tried a vanilla server before and thought i'd give it a try?

K thanks :]

IGN: Colorfades
Back to top Go down
too long

PostSubject: Applying!   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 am

sorry, IGN too long.
here: ToiletWarefare

Why i wanna join? well, cause i wanna play minecraft as it is!
Back to top Go down
Lichnigh

PostSubject: I would like to join your server :)   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

Hey there PureVanilla Smile

I've been looking for a Vanilla server for a looooooong time, and fanilly, when i searched on google, i ran into your server Smile I would like to join, becuase i think im freindly, and the server sounds cool, and becuase i enjoy playing with other people Smile My in-game minecraft name is Lichnightob.

Lichnightob.
Back to top Go down
bradrock

PostSubject: apply   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:53 pm

my ign is bradrocks the reason i would like to join is because im looking for a server with people who are good to play with and it seems like this is a good one. Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
29erYoun

PostSubject: Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:15 am

IGN: 29erYoung
Why I want to join: I want to join this server because I've been looking around for some servers that are legit, but now and days thats hard to come across. I stumbled across your server, and told myself, finally, a 100% vanilla server. I'm very creative, so I won't just clutter the server and am respectful and friendly so I won't grief or cause problems with any other players. I hope to be involved in this great-looking community, and will probably be playing MineCraft everyday, so I'm not going to waste your time.

Thanks for considering me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brian14405

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:39 pm

IGN: Brian14405

Why I want to join: Looking for a pure 100% vanilla server to join, seen a few but were misleading and not vanilla, i like SP aspect of accomplishment when building and gathering, i don't get that feeling when i play creative mp servers. Looking for a good community and server in general
Back to top Go down
emil_reeh

PostSubject: i would like to join   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 pm

IGN: emil_reeh
Reason: i was on another vanilla server but it was shout down so i went out looking for a new one and i found this one which looks like it has a good cumunity and server protection
Back to top Go down
crazedcheese

PostSubject: I Love Multiplayer   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 pm

I have played this game since Alpha and was a noob at it and made a few singleplayer worlds tried out mods, etc. I've been on servers where Moderators and Admins always have abused there power and shown favoritism and I stopped playing those. I eventually found and made a hamachi server for me and 2 friends and we have made somewhat legit worlds. I have had a lot of fun with them and wish to continue that; although, I have been watching the minecrack server videos where many people join to have fun in a legit minecraft community and I have been looking around looking for a server similar to it and I think I may have found it. So I wish to maybe join your server and add to the fun.
Back to top Go down
Morrisor

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:05 am

I am sorry, but that server is not working anymore or I have wrong ip. Anyway for now please do not apply because you wont probably be able to play.
Back to top Go down
jbird581

PostSubject: My app.   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 am

i would love to join this server mainly because im sick of all these new mods and plugins people are adding to servers im sick of not being able to play this game how it was intented. I love the vanilla aspect of minecraft and would LOVE if u would allow me to join IGN:Jbird581
Back to top Go down
Morrisor

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 am

As i said server is offline now. I am one of admins of this server. For now I can only recommend all of you quite good 24/7 server located in france: 5.39.97.236

It has few mods but it is quite playable. You can always not use mods.
Back to top Go down
Sorin5

PostSubject: i would like to apply for the server   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 pm

i have been searching for a long time for a minecraft server but i couldnt find one.i wanted a vanilla one because most servers have plugins and i dont quite like them.
I think this server would be good for me i have seen some videos on youtube. i thhought i should apply for the server.....So here i am! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigafrye

PostSubject: App   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi my IGN is bigafrye and I would like to join the server because i have been looking for an absolute vanilla server to play on. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
geong1

PostSubject: apply   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:02 pm

IGN: xMcCrackenx

i want to join your server because i love minecraft, but not all this plugin nonsense in multiplayer.... i want a minecraft server that is just minecraft, nothing else
Back to top Go down
jjf911

PostSubject: Joining   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:29 am

Hi,
i would love to join this server because i am creative and really want to play on a pure vanilla server and some of the others
out there seem aweful. i believe i have good designing skills and am decent with redstone related projects.

Please whitelist me my minecraft name is Mr_Bury
Back to top Go down
Mr_Bury

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 am

erm i sent an application but i think it went wrong so im just sending this one incase the first one failed so yeah please white list Mr_bury Smile

i think i am a good minecrafter and i will be on allot of the time so will get stuff done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
larryhub

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 am

I would like to join your server because I'm tired of random greifers and people abusing their god powers. I've tried other servers but they are either full of people with hacked clients or greifers
I am fairly good at building/resource gathering and would love to join a server of mature trustworthy people. I also have a lot of spare time and, if you will allow me, will be playing very frequently.
IGN: larryhub99
Back to top Go down
Bhetol?

PostSubject: Joining to the server place   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 pm

IGN: wilsongarb
I would like to join, because there is no challenge and no respect on heavily modded servers. I decided now, because today on a server I was banned, just for the fun of it, and I can't get back on. Admins gave me enough diamonds that I could bribe anyone I want for a life time. It was boring. I love vanilla minecraft, I usually play without mods, and am always looking for a good vanilla server, though very little exist now. I do play often, and would like the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
hallfour

PostSubject: Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 am

IGN: hallfour2009

I want to play on this server because I've been looking for good Pure Vanilla Servers for my favorite game.
[center]
Back to top Go down
VanillaR

PostSubject: reply   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

i want to join the server because i am sick of bukkit and its plugins. While vanilla is fun and is legit.

IGN: M1nedragon98
Back to top Go down
MrPyroma

PostSubject: application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 pm

I have been playing minecraft since indev, know a ton about the game and how it works, and I would like to join this server because on other servers, they have to use mods and plugins to keep people from killing each other and griefing, and they don't have a good group dynamic. For example take the mindcrack server. They are always doing fun things that aren't possible on other servers simply because 80% of the people on those other servers aren't very good at minecraft, spam, lie ect. I hope you accept me because while mods are sometimes fun, they will never have the quality and pure satisfaction when you finish something completely legit in vanilla minecraft. Also I don't swear. Didn't know if that was a rule.

IGN: MrPyromaniac
Back to top Go down
MrPyromaniac

PostSubject: Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

I have been playing minecraft since indev, know a ton about the game and how it works, and I would like to join this server because on other servers, they have to use mods and plugins to keep people from killing each other and griefing, and they don't have a good group dynamic. For example take the mindcrack server. They are always doing fun things that aren't possible on other servers simply because 80% of the people on those other servers aren't very good at minecraft, spam, lie ect. I hope you accept me because while mods are sometimes fun, they will never have the quality and pure satisfaction when you finish something completely legit in vanilla minecraft. Also I don't swear. Didn't know if that was a rule.

IGN: MrPyromaniac

I apologize for not creating an account before I made the post above.
Back to top Go down
Magicman

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 pm

IGN: magicman6779
Reason I want to join: I enjoy vanilla minecraft the most and I've never found a pure vanilla server. I also like to work with others as a team which only seems to happen in vanilla minecraft for me.
Back to top Go down
Derpy

PostSubject: Application   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Hello Im Michael im 16.
My Minecraft ign is:NotSoBoringName
Reason for joining: I love small community based servers and i think it would be a good server to play on.
Back to top Go down
rolllikeyoshi

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi, my name is rolllikeyoshi and I'm very interested in joining your server. I would like to join because I've been looking for a vanilla server and your's seems awesome. I want to play on a vanilla server because most servers with ranks, buy and sell signs, tping and all that sort of stuff just doesn't feel like minecraft to me. I got into minecraft watching the Mindcrack server and really wanted to get on a server where you can just build and everyone kind of helps each other out with projects and stuff. Anyways I'd love to check out your server and I'd really appreciate it if you;d add me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST   TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TO APPLY REPLY TO THIS POST
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purevanillaserver :: For Members :: Applying to the server!-
Jump to: